Koshkin Andrey Vladimirovich, Postgraduate student, Ogarev Mordovia State University (68, Bolshevistskaya street, Saransk, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Nikol'skiy Aleksandr Nikolaevich, Candidate of agricultural sciences, associate professor, sub-department of agronomics and landscape architecture, Ogarev Mordovia State University (68, Bolshevistskaya street, Saransk, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bochkarev Dmitriy Vladimirovich, Doctor of agricultural sciences, professor, sub-department of agronomics and landscape architecture, Ogarev Mordovia State University (68, Bolshevistskaya street, Saransk, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Bochkarev Vladimir Dmitrievich, Student, Ogarev Mordovia State University (68, Bolshevistskaya street, Saransk, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The vegetation of natural ecosystems at all levels (individual species, populations, plant communities, flora, etc.) is experiencing constantly growing anthropogenic pressure. Currently, intensively progresses, significantly increasing in the XX century. To date, the process of depletion of the local flora, which does not manifest itself until the end of the nineteenth century, has noticeably intensified in the twentieth century, it is rapidly progressing. A coenomorphs analysis makes it possible to distinguish flora elements by their connection with the environmental conditions of the environment as a whole. The determination of the share of coenomorphs in the addition of phytocenoses makes it possible to judge their relevance to a particular ecotope and the stability of both individual species and the phytocenosis as a whole. The analysis of the dynamics of the cenomorphic composition of phytocenoses, indicators of the abundance of cenomorphs, their share in the structure of the plant community should be attributed to current environmental issues.
Materials and methods. A coenomorphs analysis of the flora of meadows of various types is given based on the results of studies of the Torbeevsky district of the Republic of Mordovia, compiled by Professor I. I. Sprygin (1929–1933) and his own expeditionary research (2013–2016).
Results and conclusions. Studies have shown that due to the cessation of anthropogenic impact, there has been a change in the coenomorphs composition of the meadows of all the categories studied, both in terms of the number of species and the density of their populations. There was a significant decrease in the number of species and the abundance of fellows. The range of ruderal species has increased. Cirsium setosum, Taraxacum officinale, Sonchus arvensis, Convolvulus arvensis, Erigeron annuus, etc. are noted in meadow communities. Also in the phytocenoses, the proportion of nemoral that are not found in the systematic use of meadows in the early 30s of the twentieth century has increased significantly. Changes in environmental conditions are associated with the loss of climate, a decrease in the level of precipitation during the growing season, a weak intensity of differences in the number and abundance of freshmeadow species.
1. Ivanov A. L. Flora Predkavkaz'ya i ee genezis [Flora of Ciscaucasia and its genesis]. Stavropol: Izd-vo SGU, 1998, 204 p. [In Russian]
2. Kamelin R. V. Florogeneticheskiy analiz estestvennoy flory gornoy Sredney Azii [Phlorogenetic analysis of the natural flora of the mountainous Central Asia]. Leningrad: Nauka, 1973, 355 p. [In Russian]
3. Demidova A. N., Prilepskiy N. G. Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Ser. 16, Biologiya [Bulletin of Moscow University. Series 16, Biology]. 2014, no. 2, pp. 46–53. [In Russian]
4. Mirkin B. M. Ekologiya estestvennykh i seyanykh lugov [Ecology of natural and sown meadows]. Moscow: Znanie, 1991, no. 8, 64 p. (Novoe v zhizni, nauke, tekhnike. Sel'skoe khozyaystvo). [In Russian]
5. Titov Yu. V., Pechenyuk E. V. Dinamika travyanoy rastitel'nosti poymy reki Khoper [Dynamics of grass vegetation of the Khoper river floodplain]. Leningrad: Izd-vo Botanicheskogo in-ta, 1990, 140 p. [In Russian]
6. Ermakova I. M., Sugorkina N. S. Dinamika tsenopopulyatsiy rasteniy [Dynamics of coenopopulation of plants]. Moscow: Nauka, 1985, pp. 63–82. [In Russian]
7. Kurkin K. A. Byulleten' Moskovskogo obshchestva ispytateley prirody. Otdel biologicheskiy [Bulletin of Moscow Society of Naturalists. Unit of biology]. 1997, vol. 102, iss. 3, pp. 37–44. [In Russian]
8. Bobrovskaya N. I., Kazantseva T. I. Nauka v tsentral'noy Rossii [Science in Central Russia]. 2012, no. 2, pp. 222–227. [In Russian]
9. Gornov A. V., Evstigneev O. I. Otechestvennaya geobotanika: osnovnye vekhi i perspektivy: materialy Vseros. nauch. konf. (g. Sankt-Peterburg, 20–24 sentyabrya 2011 g.): v 2 t. [Russian geobotany: milestones and prospects: proceedings of All-Russian scientific conference (Saint Petersburg, September 20–24, 2011]. 2011, vol. 2, pp. 168–170. [In Russian]
10. Nikol'skiy A. N., Koshkin A. V., Bochkarev D. V., Velikanov A. S. Resursosberegayushchie ekologicheski bezopasnye tekhnologii proizvodstva i pererabotki sel'skokhozyaystvennoy produktsii: materialy XIII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf., posvyashch. pamyati prof. S. A. Lapshina [Resource-saving environmentally friendly technologies for the production and processing of agricultural products: proceedings of XIII International scientific and practical conference]. Saransk: Izd-vo Mordovskogo un-ta, 2017, pp. 10–19. [In Russian]
11. Koshkin A. V., Nikol'skiy A. N., Bochkarev D. V., Smolin N. V., Bochkarev V. D. Problemy agrokhimii i ekologii [Issues of agricultural chemistry and ecology]. 2018, no. 2, pp. 35–40. [In Russian]
12. Gosudarstvennyy arkhiv Penzenskoy oblasti (GAPO) [State Archive of Penza region]. FR-28-37 (Lichnyy fond I. I. Sprygina). [In Russian]
13. Matveev N. M. Bioekologicheskiy analiz flory i rastitel'nosti (na primere lesostepnoy i stepnoy zony) [Bioecological analysis of flora and vegetation (on the example of foreststeppe and steppe zones)]. Samara: Izd-vo Samarskogo un-ta, 2006, 311 p. [In Russian]
14. Bel'gard A. L. Lesnaya rastitel'nost' yugo-vostoka USSR [Forest vegetation of the southeast of the Ukrainian SSR]. Kiev: Izd-vo Kievskogo un-ta, 1950, 264 p. [In Russian]
15. Al'bitskaya M. A. Iskusstvennye lesa stepnoy zony Ukrainy [Artificial forests of the steppe zone of Ukraine]. Kharkov: Izd-vo Khar'kovskogo un-ta, 1960, pp. 155–208. [In Russian]
16. Tarasov V. V. Biogeotsenologicheskie osobennosti lesov Prisamar'ya i ikh okhrana: sb. nauch. tr. Kompleksnoy ekspeditsii [Biogeocenological features of the forests of the Preamamar and their protection: collected papers of Comprehensive expedition]. Dnepropetrovsk: Izd-vo Dnepropetrovskogo un-ta, 1981, pp. 122–139. [In Russian]
17. Bel'gard A. L. Stepnoe lesovedenie [Steppe forestry]. Moscow: Lesnaya promyshlennost', 1971, 321 p. [In Russian]